Who Uses Createk?
We are incredibly proud to have partnered with all of the podcasts below, and we would love to add your podcast to our family. Check out our Services page, and find out how we can help you with all of your podcast production needs.
- A Visit from St. Nicholas (‘Twas the Night Before Christmas) by Clement Clarke Moore December 13, 2018A Visit from St. Nicholas (‘Twas the Nigh Before Christmas) by Clement Clarke Moore Welcome to Stories from the Public…Wendel Topper
- Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia: Cathy's Story June 16, 2020Support for this episode comes from Novo Nordisk. Please click here for prescribing information. Cathy shares what it is like to live with Glanzmann's thrombasthenia and how a treatment has helped her manage her condition. Some topics discussed in this podcast may not be appropriate for children.Jumo Health
- Case 156: Shergar September 12, 2020When The Troubles began, fighting between the IRA and British soldiers from Northern Ireland was at an all-time high. Over the years, the IRA bombed political and economic targets... Episode narrated by the Anonymous Host (https://twitter.com/casefilehost) Researched by Jessica Forsayeth Written by Elsha McGill Creative Director: Milly Raso This episode's sponsors: Article (https://www.article.com/casefile) – Get […]Casefile Presents
- Usage Rights, Paid Media, Whitelisting | Brand Deals 101 - Sponsored Post Podcast S3E4 June 30, 2020Welcome to Sponsored Post Podcast: Behind-the-Lens of How Influential Content is Made. Sponsored Post Podcast is hosted by Justin Moore, Founder & CEO of Trending Family. In each episode, Justin discusses the exciting and complex world of influencer marketing. In S3E4 of Sponsored Post Podcast, Justin Moore talks about Usage Rights. Should I let a […]Justin Moore of Trending Family
- 176: A Public Service Loan Forgiveness Success Story September 17, 2020I have been asked for several years if any doctors have received public service loan forgiveness. Public Service Loan Forgiveness first became available in 2007. Since it is a ten year program, the first eligible recipients would be in 2017 but for various reasons a lot of people aren't going to be eligible for it […]Dr. Jim Dahle of the White Coat Investor
- Division One Basketball Ep. 4 October 20, 2018Josh Oppenheimer is an NBA Assistant Coach and former Division One Basketball Coach. Josh is also one of the best basketball “shooting specialists” in the country. Division One Basketball The post Division One Basketball Ep. 4 appeared first on Division One Basketball.Division One Basketball
- “Three-up and three-down”: a topic line-up you do not want to miss September 16, 2020MLB pitching injuries: why are there so many? Creating and planning your cycles of training between now and the beginning of the 2021 season…plus…the special recruitment obstacles facing our graduating high-school seniors. The importance of the height of the front leg: a drill and exercise that teach the skill. Click Here for Teaching Moment Video […]Angel Borrelli
- Creating PATCH10: A Clothing Brand that Bridges Fashion and Medical Functionality September 9, 2020Lily chats with Brynn O’Neill for this week’s episode of Stilettos on the Ground. Brynn is the founder of PATCH10, a clothing brand that bridges medical functionality and fashion for people receiving medical treatment. Brynn decided to start PATCH10 because she saw that our regular clothing makes it difficult to receive intravenous care - and […]Lily Belcak, Brynn O'Neill